Vancouver SUP Challenge 2023
We are excited to announce that NAGI is the presenting sponsor for the upcoming SUP Challenge 2023 event! As a sponsor of the SUP Challenge community event, we will showcase our latest paddle boards and accessories, including our top-selling models and exclusive event discounts.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to discover the best in paddle board activities and trends. Stop by our booth and say hello, and prepare to be blown away by what we have to offer. Plus, be sure to visit our sponsor's booth for even more unbeatable deals and promotions.
Join us at the Vancouver SUP Challenge 2023 and experience the thrill of the open water like never before. See you there!
Vancouver Sup Challenge 2023
(SUN) July 30, 2023, 1:00pm
Jericho Sailing Center
1300 Discovery Street
- 1:00pm – Late Registration & Check In
- 2:00pm – 5KM Distance Race (leash + PFD required as it could be windy)
- 2:45pm – Musical interlude (the Swagmen)
- 4:00pm – 2km MALE Sup
- 4:30pm – 2km FEMALE Sup
- 5:15pm – 2km MALE Prone
- 5:45pm – 2km FEMALE Prone
- 6:30pm – NAGI 3 person X 500 inflatable relay – Draw prize wins a NAGI SUP Board!
- 7:00pm – LOGBALL World Championships and Awards – 1st place wins a pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses!
- Event participants must wear PFD/Lifejacket
- All 2km – men and women separate times
- Late registration closes a half hour before race start time
- Overall Champion: Male and Female is the combination of your best placing in 5km Distance Race & 2KM Course Race.