NAGI INSTRUCTION MANUALS
Click on the "Download Manual" button located below. If you encounter any problem while downloading the manual, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
OUTO / OUTO SE User ManualDownload Manual
Users of this product must understand and observe the following safety guidelines:
- Always wear a safety leash.
- Always wear an approved Personal Flotation Device (PFD).
- Wear a helmet when appropriate.
- Do not consume alcohol, drugs, or any other substances that may impair your coordination, judgment, or ability to safely use your paddle board.
- Do not paddle alone.
- Children must be always supervised by a responsible adult.
- Always check local laws and regulations before using this product.
- Check weather forecasts and understand the weather conditions.
- Do not paddle in flood or bad weather conditions.
- Dress appropriately for weather and marine condition, cold weather and water can result in hypothermia.
- Beware of offshore winds and currents with different water conditions.
- Beware of your limitations, do not exceed you paddling ability.
- Be aware of obstacles, safe water level, tidal and current changes in and above the water.
- Check your equipment for signs of damage, leakage, or failure.
- Always inform someone of your paddling expedition or plan.
**To activate your 1 YEAR WARRANTY you must register at our website**
WARNING : Disregarding any of the safety precautions and instructions in this manual may result in injury.