For a return or a refund, the request must be made within (30) days after your order has been delivered.
All return requests without the products’s original packaging will be refused. The products must be in their original condition, you are fully responsible for repackaging and shipping all items back to us in their original packaging. If a return is initiated, return shipping costs will be applied and a prepaid return label will be provided at a discounted rate. Please note that return labels are only valid for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of issue by email. If you do not use, exchange or use the prepaid return label during its period of validity, you will be responsible for the cost of obtaining a second prepaid return label.
All returns are subject to a restocking/handling fee equal to twenty percent (20%) of the total value of the product(s) returned. The return shipping costs and restocking/handling fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Should the package and/or the box be damaged and/or not in its original packaging, you will be required to pay restocking fees equal to twenty percent (20%) of the total value of the product or products returned.
Our products have a limited warranty which extends exclusively as follows:
- 12 Months from the earlier of (1) the date of purchase or (2) the date of shipment of the Paddle Board Products;
- 90 Days from the earlier of (1) the date of purchase or (2) the date of shipment of the Accessory Products.
As such, should the merchandise you received be damaged as a result of a default caused by or attributable to the manufacturer, whether it be during fabrication or shipping, we will, at our sole discretion, attempt to service it to the best of our abilities or issue a refund for the full purchase price of the product, without applying the deductions mentioned hereinbelow. To learn more about our limited warranty, please refer to the “Warranty” section of our website.
If a product is returned under warranty terms with the request of a refund or an exchange, upon receiving the return and inspection of the product, we reserve the right to refuse the refund/exchange as well as the right to modify the refund amount/charge additional fees for the exchange, if there has been a breach which voids the warranty coverage offered by our company and/or if the state of the product is not as described in its original condition or in the condition disclosed by the client when requesting the return. This includes and is not limited to: any breach of warranty as mentioned in our warranty coverage mentioned hereby below, missing parts, undisclosed damages done to the product, improper packaging, failure to follow instructions regarding the handling of the product, or anything that can affect the company's ability to salvage, re-furbish and/or resell the product.
As mentioned in our warranty page, The Limited Warranty extends exclusively to the following manufacturer defects:
• Seam leaks
• Excessive workmanship defects
• Extracted handles
For greater certainty, this Limited Warranty does not extend to damage resulting from the following and Outopian makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the following:
• Improper installation, maintenance, and operation of the Products.
• Misuse of the Products and any other damage caused by using the Product for a purpose for which it was not designed.
• Use of any Product for commercial purposes.
• Products that were lost or stolen including a Product sinking for any manner whatsoever.
• Products filling with water, in any manner whatsoever.
• Damage caused by impact to rocks, docks, shore-pound etc.
• Damage caused by normal wear and tear, such as any and all fading, chips or cracks.
• Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F.
• Indents/texture on the surface of the Products that is a result of the drop stitching construction.
• Damage caused by transporting any Product on the top of a car.
• Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
• Damage caused by overexposure/storage in direct sunlight.
• Damage caused by mishandling the Product, in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to, mishandling that may occur on airline travel, by way of improper loading/unloading into trucks or other vehicles, by way of rolling or dragging on concrete, by way of shipping, etc.
• Force majeure, Acts of God, fire, natural disaster, casualty or any other unforeseeable event.
• Damage to the valve caused by loosening the valve to deflate the Product.
• Uses of a Product in ways, including any aftermarket modifications made to the Product, other than as expressly provided by the instruction manual or any other documentation accompanying the Product.
For greater certainty, this Limited Warranty does not extend to the following circumstances and NAGI makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the following:
• Products sold to any individual different than the name used to place the order of the Product;
• Products purchased in bulk, with bulk discount.
• Products purchased for commercial use.
• Products purchased in used condition.
If you would like to commence a return process, please fill out the form below.
Should you wish to initiate a refund for any reason other than that above-mentioned, we will happily allow you to benefit from our reduced shipping rates and provide you, at your expense, with a prepaid return label. Please note that return shipping labels are only valid for a period of fourteen (14) days following the date of issuance by e-mail. Should you not avail yourself of, exchange or use the prepaid return label during its validity period, you shall bear the costs of obtaining a second prepaid return label.
In application of the foregoing, kindly take note that all shipping costs and the restocking fee will be automatically deducted from the refund we issue to you following the return, if applicable.
For all returns, if the returned items are damaged or lost due to improper repackaging and/or shipping issues of the items, the costs of repairs and/or replacement will be automatically deducted from the refund we issue to you following the return, if any. We shall not be held responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for any damage to or loss of an item that occurs during the return shipment and/or is caused by the shipping company handling the return shipment.
All refunds or balances on exchanges will be issued in the original form of payment with the various fees detailed hereinabove deducted, if applicable. However, we may, at our sole discretion, issue the refund in the form of store credits. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
No refund or credit will be given, nor will a product be returned to you for any counterfeit product received by us. Further, in the case of any products that have been discontinued or are no longer available on our website, returns will be accepted for a period of six (6) months after the official discontinuation date.
To begin a return, please complete the Return Form.
Our team will contact you for further processing.